《鬼泣3》剧情全篇

时间:2010/11/05 09:50:18 编辑:Ocean

Mission 5

Jester: Thanks for destroying the lock for me, devil boy! And

welcome to Hell!Please accept my gift. Don’t be humble, just take

it! After all we’re buddies, aren’t we?!

杰斯特:谢谢你解除我的禁制,恶魔小子!欢迎来到地狱!请接受这点小意思。不要客气,只要尽情享受便可!毕竟我们是好兄弟,不是吗?

Dante: Well, isn’t that special? To be honest, I was expecting

something a little better than this.

但丁:嗯……这还不够特别吗?说句实话,我还指望能够受到更加隆重的款待呢。

Rudra: Look brother! It’s been ages, but we finally have company!

楼陀罗:看啊,兄弟!好多年过去了,但我们终于等来了客人!

Agni: I see that!

阿奢尼:我看见了!

Rudra: We must entertain our guest!

楼陀罗:我们要盛情款待我们的贵宾!

Agni: You’re right! We have to be gracious hosts!

阿奢尼:你说的对!我们是通情达理的主人!

Rudra: What should we do?

楼陀罗:我们该怎么做?

Agni: How do I know? We need to come up with something!

阿奢尼:我怎么知道?我们必须做点什么……

Rudra: Brother, our guest is sighing.

楼陀罗:兄弟,我们的客人在叹气。

Agni: Sigh? What is SIGH?

阿奢尼:叹气?什么是“叹气”?

Rudra: Well a SIGH is when……

楼陀罗:嗯……叹气就是……

Dante: Enough already! How long are you two gonna keep carrying on

like this? In case you didn’t get the hint, I’ll spell it out.

Your GUEST wants to go through. Got it!

但丁:够了!你们两个还要唠叨多久?如果你们还不懂暗示,我就详细拼出来。你们的客人想要从这里通过,明白了吗?!

Agni: Our job here is to guard this door!

阿奢尼:我们的职责是守住这扇门!

Rudra: That’s right! We cannot let you pass!

楼陀罗:说的对!我们不能让你过去!

Agni: Wait!

阿奢尼:等等!

Rudra: Yes, wait!

楼陀罗:对,等等!

Agni: We have been waiting for a long time!

阿奢尼:我们已经等待了太久。

Rudra:Yes, a very long time!

楼陀罗:没错,一段及其漫长的时间

Agni: For someone stronger than us.

阿奢尼:等待一个比我们更强的人出现。

Rudra: Someone who can control us.

楼陀罗:一个能够控制我们的强者。

Agni: My name is Agni!

阿奢尼:我的名字是阿奢尼!

Rudra: And my niame is Rudra! You shall take us with you!

楼陀罗:我是楼陀罗!你得带上我们一起前进!

Agni & Rudra: We could be a great help to you!

阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:我们对你益处极大。

Dante: Okay, but on one condition.

但丁:好吧……但有点问题。

Agni & Rudra: What is it? Name it.

阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:什么问题?说吧!

Dante:No talking.

但丁:少说废话。

Agni & Rudra: Fair enough. As you wish.

阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:别激动。如你所愿。

Agni & Rudra: Impressive……

阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:印象深刻……

Dante: No Talking!

但丁:不要废话了!

Dante: Good.

但丁:这才乖……

Mission 6

Arkham: Well, well. You’ve grown stronger.

雅克罕姆:嗯,嗯……你变化很大。

Lady: Go to hell!

蕾蒂:下地狱去吧!

Arkham: You point a gun at me? Your own kin? Your dear papa?

雅克罕姆:你用枪指着我?你自己的家人?你亲爱的爸爸?

Lady: The only family I ever had was my mother, and she’s dead!

蕾蒂:我唯一的家人只有母亲,她已经去世了! 雅克罕姆:你太让我心碎了。毕竟,我是那个为你取名字的人……我亲爱的女儿!

Arkham: You break my heart. After all, it was I who gave you your

name……my darling daughter!

相关攻略
相关游戏